Re: Octave on Windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave on Windows
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:19:13 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I do not have computers which have the core2duo processor.

Perhaps Benhamin (Maintainer of MinGW Version) tested octave on the computer
with core2duo.
I do think so because ,in the atlas selection in installing octave, I can see
the word 'core2duo'.

In usual, gnuplot for windows works well on the core2duo processor.

I am distributing cvs version of gnuplot window,
(http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/gnuplot/Eng/winbin/)
I have never been claimed that they do not work on core2duo.

Please execute gnuplot by itself in bin directory (folder) in octave install
directory.

Regards

Tatsuro