Re: Saving in Octave

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Saving in Octave
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:40:48 +0530 (IST)

I am trying to see if I can open the file and see the contents.
 when I write
Octave :1> cabun
cabun undefined line 1 column 1
Octave :2> load cabun
Then I get
Octave :3>
However, I cannot see the contents of the file. Or is that not possible in a
mat file?
Sorry for the delay in responding to your earlier mail. I was facing some
technical difficulties here.
Thanks
Asha

http://in.yahoo.com/