Response to a pluse generator type input...

From: Jason Rupert
Subject: Response to a pluse generator type input...
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:01:22 -0800 (PST)

By any chance is there a function to use to produce a response to a pulse
generator type input?

I have a transfer function and I've successfully used the step(...) to look at
the response of the transfer function to the step input, but I would like to
have a pulse generator type input and look at the response of the transfer
function to that.

Thanks for any information and feedback.