Re: Sharing scripts

From: MathCloud
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 02:03:09 -0800 (PST)

Very useful information, thank you, the system should now be safe(r).
I have gone through the documentation and filtered out anything that looks
potentially dangerous, apart from the commands that you have mentioned.

I hope that you sign up and test this, it is now open to anybody although it
is not finished yet. I think that especially the file sharing is a good
service. Upload some m-files and/or mat-files and click "Current Directory"
to check it out. When you click on "share" for a file, it can immediately be
used by others. If you change your mind or you want to update the shared
file, click "unshare". When you want to look at files that others have
shared, go the "Script Editor" where you can open files that others have
shared.

Anders Movert
MathCloud.se