Re: Error during installation of version 3.2.4

From: lzheng
Subject: Re: Error during installation of version 3.2.4
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, John,

Thanks for your reply.  You are right that the g77 is installed at our
machine.  The gfortran and ifort are installed, too.  Currently, I use
ifort to compile all fortran code and some of the data is output at the
binary format.  Can I change the configure option from F77 = gfortran (you
suggested) to F77 = ifort ?

Best Regards,
Lianyuan