Re: sprank

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: sprank
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:35:33 -0400

On 10-Apr-2010, Judd Storrs wrote:

| So do you want an answer or not? Your message says any action based on
| the message is forbidden, so I guess not.

If we could only somehow detect these ridiculous statements
automatically, we could filter them and keep the messages that contain
them from being posted to the mailing list or saved in the archives.
But I'm not sure of how to do that.  Maybe it would be sufficient to
hold for approval any message that contains the words or phrases
"confidential", "privileged", "prohibited" "dissemination",
"disclosure", etc.  But even then, the people approving the messages
for posting would have to notice the statement and reject the message,
and so I'm sure a few would get through anyway.

jwe