Re: R: Best way to create interactive GUI apps with octave?

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: R: Best way to create interactive GUI apps with octave?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:34:41 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2010 14:45:28 schrieb Miguel Bazdresch:
> Thank you all for your suggestions; I had indeed missed quite a few
> alternatives. I'll do some more research and report back if I come up with
> something interesting.

Just to mention an additional possibility:

You can use the java package from octave forge to interface between octave and
java. It also supports callbacks between java and octave and you can look at
the jhandles package to see how this works.

Just to give a simple idea I attached some (just for fun) code to illustrate
this.

- mh