Octave manual

From: panligo
Subject: Octave manual
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 11:35:45 +0300

Hi,

My name is Panagiotis and I am a new user of Octave from Greece. First of all I want to congratulate everyone of you who spend time to create such a useful program. You have done great work.

I am writing to request you to rewrite/modify the manual of octave because the one that already exists is in some parts not very accurate (out of date, whatever you like). For example, I was trying to find out how to save a graph and I found out that the instructions in the manual are old and doesn't represent the way Octave does this in its last version. It took me some time to find out how to do it, with some search over the net.

This is all I wanted to say to you for now and I hope I will see a new great things and improvements soon.

Keep up the great work!!