Re: Unresponsive figure windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Unresponsive figure windows
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:27:24 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please type 'pkg list' and confirm whether the oct2mat package is auto-loaded
or not.
If it is auto-loaded, please execute
'pkg rebuild -noauto oct2mat'
and restart the octave.

The oct2mat issue is described in the following

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows
1. Standalone ports
 1.1. Octave 3.2.4 for Windows MinGW32
  Additional important topics found after the release:

Regards

Tatsuro