Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function

From: Giox79
Subject: Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 23:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Ok,
now I finally understood all of your explanations.
I'm sorry but my English is not so good so I misunderstood some details.
Now everythings is ok.
For the subplot problem, I will try to save the 2 plots as a single image
and then plot the whole image as a single figure.
May be this will work.
Thanks Giovanni