Re: MinGW compile problems

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: MinGW compile problems
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 17:35:19 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Perhaps due to time lag of the ML, it seems that my second post is not in time.

--- Ole Jacob Hagen wrote:

> Yes, I installed git. ;-)
> I installed it in I:\Git ;-)
>
> But I copied the git.exe to /bin in msys.

Hmmm???

Sorry I cannot find out the reason why you can't build the repository source
without modification.

One of the possibility is automake on the previous msys-1.0.11 sometimes does
not work correctly..
So I'm using now automake (1.11)  built myself from source. (the configure
prefix is /mingw).

The above is mere speculation and I have not tried the recent msys(-1.0.13 or
1.0.14) automake.

Regards

Tatsuro

2010 FIFA World Cup News [Yahoo!Sports/sportsnavi]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/southafrica2010/