Re: Plot window freezes

From: Jmarc B.
Subject: Re: Plot window freezes
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have just the same error with Window7 : the function PLOT works well, but do not produce any new window, as indicated on screen image 1 : . Then, I issue a PRINT command : the graphic windows opens... and freeze (with the "not responding" message from Windows : see image 2 below). The file with the z.png is correctly created in response to PRINT (Z.PNG'). GNUPLOT works perfectly, executing demos... (the demos are coming from the distribution, but I use the GNUPLOT.EXE in the OCTAVE directory) Any solution ?