Re: reading data from ascii files.

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: reading data from ascii files.
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:02:46 +0200

Am Freitag, 16. Juli 2010 18:52:53 schrieb address@hidden:
> Andy,

Hi,

I looked into the windows installation of octave, which I have on a virtual
machine and can see that the MSYS which is installed in the octave folder
contains the wc command anyway:

C:\Octave\3.2.3_gcc-4.4.0\MSYS\bin

You should look into your octave installation folder if you have this also
there.

Hope that helps.

- mh