Help-Octave Digest in HTML with hyperlinks to each topic?

From: Tim Rueth
Subject: Help-Octave Digest in HTML with hyperlinks to each topic?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:21:00 -0700

I scan each incoming help-octave digest for any information that I might be able to use to make my octave programs better and more functional, and I've learned much this way (thanks!).

To make these digests easier to navigate, is it reasonable to send them in HTML and make the index at the beginning of each digest to be a list of hyperlinks to the particular messages below?  Then at the end of each message in the digest, one could put a "Back to Index" hyperlink to redirect back to the index.  I'm guessing that generating the current digests are done in a completely automated manner, and that someone would have to write a program (or modify the existing one) that would insert these hyperlinks.  Just a thought.  Thanks for any consideration.

--Tim