CSV Import

From: aegreen
Subject: CSV Import
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

I have a text file of the following format and can't seem to import it into
octave? Can someone help me? I've tried using fscanf but it doesn't seem to
recognize the end of the line and then I tried to use fgets/fgetl (not sure
which one to use) and I get the line and using strsplit I can get it into a
cell but I don't know how to use it from there? Can someone help me please?

The file looks like this:

"Program - b01.02 build 006

Identification;Name;Age (yrs);Height(cm);Weight (kg);Gender;Procedure;Model
number
0999HT;Testie;19;160;89;Male;;9971

Filter:
Brachial

Time (s);Systolic (mmHg);Diastolic (mmHg);Mean (mmHg);Heart rate
(bpm);Stroke Volume (ml);LVET (ms);Pulse Interval (ms);Maximum Slope
(mmHg/s);Cardiac Output (l/min);TPR (dyn.s/cm5);Markers;
08:06:26.795;0;0;0;62;0.0;0;970;0;0.0;…
08:06:27.765;0;0;0;61;0.0;0;990;0;0.0;…
08:06:28.755;0;0;0;63;0.0;0;950;0;0.0;…
"

And I would like to be able to import each column so that I can do some
calculations.

Thanks,

AG