Re: help with jogl

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: help with jogl
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:08:15 +0200

Am Freitag, 6. August 2010 15:57:57 schrieb Martin Helm:
> Am Freitag, 6. August 2010 15:22:42 schrieb alessio211734:
> > Hello,
> >
> > someone can you explain me if it's possible call jogl function from
> > octave. I looking for some example but I don't find documentation about
> > it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> You can call a jogl function the same way you can call every java method
>  with the help of the java package, of course you have to ensure that the
>  classpath is set in the correct way and that the native libraries used by
>  jogl are found.
>
> Since your question is a bit unspecific, can you provide more details.
> You may also want to look into the source code of the jhandle package which
> uses jogl.
>
> - mh

Just to give you a hint how to find jhandles, look at the svn repository from
octave-forge

http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=svn&group_id=2888

and check the svn out, you will find the source code which uses jogl in

octave/trunk/octave-forge/extra/jhandles

it is for sur the best example how to use jogl from octave.

- mh