Re: Calling functions

From: dirac
Subject: Re: Calling functions
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 01:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi James,

your reply has been useful. The function I am calling has three inputs
(arguments I believe they are called) but there are many different
operations that and calculations that I do. How do I define the output of
the function as all I want to get out is one vector. I hope this kind of
makes sense and isn't too blindingly obvious!

Regards
Martin

-----
Pretty much convinced Octave>Excel for scientific data analysis!