Re: [colorbar] wrong dimensions with 'axis square'

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: [colorbar] wrong dimensions with 'axis square'
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

On 24 Aug, 2010,at 10:32 AM, bpabbott <address@hidden> wrote:

On 24 Aug, 2010,at 08:08 AM, Martin Helm <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks Martin. I found the problem in the sources and will push a changeset later today.

Ben

opps ... I pushed the change from the clone I'm using to work on unifying printing for the backends. As a result, the gnuplot backend is not presently working. I'll revert the erroneous parts of __go_draw_axes__.m later today.

I'll fix that later today when I'm not behind a firewall (I can't push at the moment).

If anyone needs a work around, they can apply the changeset included in the post belw.

    https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2010-August/016685.html

Ben