Re: New function not callable - how to refresh?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: New function not callable - how to refresh?
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:57:18 -0400

On 30-Aug-2010, jacques.beilin wrote:

| I have the same behaviour on winXp. Once I strart Octave, I can run a
| couple of scripts (after changing the path). Afteward, I cannot run any
| other script. It works again as soon as I restart Octave.

What do you mean that you "cannot run any other script"?  Does running
a script that worked previously generate errors, or is the script not
executed at all?

As a wild guess about something that could cause strange behavior, do
you have the oct2mat package installed?  If so, unload it as described
here:

  http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

If that was the problem, please let us know.

jwe