Re: copyfile() not working on my new Win7 PC

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: copyfile() not working on my new Win7 PC
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:55:54 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I am still using windows XP so that I cannot help you.

> C:\Octave\3.2.3_gcc-4.4.0\MSYS\bin\cp.exe: ***Couldn't reserve space for
> cygwin's heap, Win32 error 0

Strange!! octave-3.2.3 for windows (MinGW) uses Msys and there is no relation
to the cygwin.
Your Win 7 seems to misunderstand cp.exe on msys as that on the cygwin.

execute sh shell by
octave > system('sh')

Try cp command on the msys sh shell and see the response.

Regards

Tatsuro