Re: How to install easy plot?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: How to install easy plot?
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:23:01 -0600

On 2 November 2010 13:01, Elma Estro <address@hidden> wrote:
> I noticed that the plots don't look very sleek in Octave,

What plot, how, what's unsleek about it, are you using gnuplot or fltk
backend, which version of Octave?

> I haven't been able to find easyplot for amd64 (ubuntu 10.10).

Do you mean this?

     http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyplot/

I guess it's not packaged for Ubuntu. I could try to do a package if
you really want one, but it's an abandoned project. I found other
things on the internet that could be candidates for "easyplot". What
"easyplot" did you have in mind? You don't mean the "ezplot" function
in Octave, do you?

- Jordi G. H.