Re: HELP: How to access RDBMS (lik oracle/SQLSERVER/ACCESS) from octave

From: e1creep0
Subject: Re: HELP: How to access RDBMS (lik oracle/SQLSERVER/ACCESS) from octave
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have successfully programed vb6 applications (in the past) to run octave
to do data processing. The only problem is error messages. Once I get an
octave error return, vb6 seems to shut down the shell app.

I got the shell from here (download the zip sp_cmd from the thread) from
here:

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=610906#post3775602

The shell is hella good and the guy is a vb6 genius.

adios homies,
 - len