Re: Can you call repmat from feval in C++?

From: jkirby
Subject: Re: Can you call repmat from feval in C++?
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:26:55 -0800 (PST)

I was able to track this down. I had two issues:

1) the OCTAVE_HOME environment variable needs to be set in order to set up
the file paths correctly inside the call to octave_main().

2) once error_state is set to nonzero, subsequent calls to feval will fail
unless error_state is reset. Elsewhere in my program, I had a function
generating an error causing this state.