fminunc_compat verbose mode

From: rsyed
Subject: fminunc_compat verbose mode
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:57:10 -0800 (PST)

I'm using the fminunc_compat function in Octave 3.2.4 and I set the various
options to turn off any print statements during the function call.  The
options I set are below along with one of the calls to fminunc_compat:

options = optimset_compat('Diagnostics', 'off',
'Display','off','TolFun',tol,'LargeScale','off', 'MaxFunEval', 1000);

fp1D = fminunc_compat(@fitgaussian1D,ip1D,options,mx,x1D);

The function still prints the values of nev, imin, ymin, and done during
each of the iterations.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!