Re: Removing disadvantages on struct array and cell struct array?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Removing disadvantages on struct array and cell struct array?
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:01:16 -0500

On  9-Jan-2011, veryhappy wrote:

| Thanks for the suggestion i already know that function
| I was thinking in something more automatic so i can setup it and forget.

I'm not sure what it is you want, but if it is just to have Octave
display the structure contents instead of just the fieldnames when it
displays a structure, then look at the function
struct_levels_to_print.  By default, it is 2, so you should be seeing
more than just fieldnames.  Maybe you should give an example that
shows precisely what you are unhappy about, mr. veryhappy.

jwe