dlmwrite problem

From: Tong Zhang
Subject: dlmwrite problem
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:45:37 +0800

Dear all,

I have encountered a problem about 'dlmwrite'. the command 'dlmwrite'
runs correctly in interactive mode, but it fails in script mode, the
error msg like this:
error: `dlmwrite' undefined near line 3 column 1

P.S. octave version is 3.0.5, platform: x86_64 CentOS 5.5

Meanwhile, I runs octave script (with 'dlmwrite' in) smoothly on my
fedora desktop with fedora 14 & octave 3.2.4 installed, so I think it
may be the octave on CentOS is too old, but when I tried to compile
octave 3.4, I'm confused on the ./configure step, the error msg like
this:

configure: error: A BLAS library was detected but found incompatible
with your Fortran 77 compiler settings.

I don't know how to fix it, please help! Thanks very much!

Best regards,

Tony