oct files

From: Victor Hanby
Subject: oct files
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:43:11 +0100

I'm looking at including some legacy code (f77 and C) component models into an Octave simulation. The compilation into .oct files seems pretty straightforward but nearly all my models call other functions/ subroutines which return values such as thermodynamic properties.

I can't figure out how to accommodate this, any advice would be much appreciated.

Vic

Professor Vic Hanby
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
Leicester LE1 9BH  UK