Re: re-interpreting Octave output

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: re-interpreting Octave output
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:16:22 -0400

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM, William Krekeler <address@hidden> wrote:

From: findtype [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:57 PM
To: William Krekeler

Thanks, William!  The cygwin operations indeed get the mouse highlighting to work.  However, a right-click does nothing but make the highlighting disappear.  Evidently I'm doing something wrong.  Any suggestion?

Ted F.

Again, this is a cygwin issue and not an octave one.  If I remember correctly, after highlighting, hitting "enter" or "ctrl-c" (I can't remember which one) will copy to the clipboard.