Re: plot problem in 3.4.2 (was: Testing binaries of octave for windows (

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: plot problem in 3.4.2 (was: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:52:43 +0200

Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
Hello

This issue is preferably discussed in the maintainers list but not in the help
list.
However, I do not want change this post to the the maintainers list this time.

thank you, I think I will follow your advice, I almost solved the plotting problem I described in
an earlier mail

For the cygwin version, octave 3.4.0, start up time is not so long even on win
XP machine.   I do not know the reason why start up time so different between
the MinGW version and the Cygwin one.

oh you have a cygwin version, which is faster? if this is the case I will install cygwin and try it out.
can you send me a link, please?

Uwe