`dlmread' not found

From: Joe Patrick Farrell
Subject: `dlmread' not found
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

For some reason, "dlmread" is not included in my installation of Octave. I can, but would rather not reinstall Octave because the administrator is hard to contact or get to do anything.

Is it possible for me to get just the files needed for dlmread somewhere?

My information:
octave:26> ver
GNU Octave Version 3.0.5
GNU Octave License: GNU General Public License
Operating System: Linux 2.6.18-238.19.1.el5 #1 SMP Sun Jul 10 08:43:41 EDT 2011 x86_64

My problem:

octave:25> help dlmread

help: `dlmread' not found
Additional help for built-in functions and operators is
available in the on-line version of the manual.  Use the command
`doc <topic>' to search the manual index.

Help and information about Octave is also available on the WWW
at http://www.octave.org and via the address@hidden
mailing list.