Re: Sharing octave codes

From: fork
Subject: Re: Sharing octave codes
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:16:15 +0000 (UTC)

Fernando <fdnieuwveldt <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi there
>
> Is there a place where I can share some octave codes similar to
> www.activestate.com. Would be nice to share some codes and getting input
> from others.

I use github since I like to use git for version control (though I don't think
anyone cares about my code).  It takes a bit of a learning curve, but less than,
say, calculus ....

Also, I have never used pastebin, but I think others do : http://pastebin.com/

Other folks may have other approaches.  Just because there is no octave specific
solution doesn't really mean it isn't possible...