Passing pointers from mex->octave->mex

From: José Vallet
Subject: Passing pointers from mex->octave->mex
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:39:06 +0300

Hello.

I have a C library with which I can create and manipulate some structures. What I would like to do (from octave):

1 - Call the C function that creates the structure, and somehow store a pointer to the structure for later use.
2 - Do some other things
3 - Call another C function from the library that will manipulate the created structure. Therefore I need to pass the pointer to the structure

How to make octave to store a pointer to a structure created in a mex file and how to pass that pointer to another mex file?

BR
Jose