Re: QTOctave and Octave 3.4

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: QTOctave and Octave 3.4
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:27:07 -0500

On 17 October 2011 11:45, octaveuser001 <address@hidden> wrote:
> If QTOctave wouldnt work with 3.4 for
> debugging, could someone please suggest an alternative UI  debugging tool
> that is prepackaged and would work on windows?

QtOctave is abandoned. Yes, it  has problems with fltk and debugging.
We're working on a replacement GUI, but it probably won't be available
for a while. I don't have an easy solution for you. Either stay with
3.2 if it works for you, or debug from the CLI. Emacs also works as an
interface to Octave's debugger, but it has a steep learning curve, and
you might not want to climb this curve.

- Jordi G. H.