Re: Windows binary

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows binary
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:22:48 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- On Fri, 2011/10/21, Loris wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         I tried octave 3.4.2 for windows (mingw), but I cannot make it
> running properly..
>
> Any idea when 3.4.3 will be available?

Sorry. I am busy although my mental condition is good these days so that I
cannot try to octave-3.4.3.

> I understand that is not a trivial task to make it working, however, I would
> suggest to create a package like is available for 4.2.4.

Packaging like 4.2.4 is good for users but currently there is no person working
on it.
Packaging is beyond my ability.

I hope Benjamin Lindner, who is a maintainer of windows binary of octave, will
come back again.

Regards

Tatsuro