Scripts and packages

From: Sean Jacobson
Subject: Scripts and packages
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 12:53:29 -0600

Dear Support,

I have Octave 3.2.4 on my computer. I have a Toshiba laptop Window's Vista 64-bit system. I'm trying to figure out how I can write and load scripts into Octave. My main problem is knowing where to save it to and how to load it into the main window. I'm also trying to find a package (or tool kit) that allows me to playback sound files and also to write scripts allowing me to write sound files as well as loading it into Octave. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sean Jacobson