Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 19:34:37 +0100

>So what if I find the file somewhere else, such as
>http://code.google.com/p/neurons/source/browse/trunk/matlab/trk/analysis/rotateticklabel.m
>here , where it happens to be uploaded by the same author?
>
>In this case, there is no license involved, or is it?

There is a license, which allows you to use it.  But since there is a
different place from which you are not allowed to download it for use
with Octave, you'd better be able to show where you took it from.

Suppose Octave starts distributin that file, suppose that the file is
removed from the place you took it from, and suppose that only the
Mathwork site keeps distributing it.  It could be difficult to show
where the file comes from without something written by the author or
something similar.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107