Re: Optimization toolboxes -- cvx, sedumi, sdpt3

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: Optimization toolboxes -- cvx, sedumi, sdpt3
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:33:10 +0100

Am 21.11.2011 14:19, schrieb Ben Abbott:
> I looked at CVX a couple of years back. I looks very impressive to me.
> Unfortunatley, I don't think it can run under Octave. If I'm reading
> the code, it looks like they've added some keywords to Matlab.
I also looked at it some time (2 years?) ago. One of its makers is
Stephen Boyd who is in his public stanford lessons very much an advocate
for using free software.
forkandwait I would think it is worth to contact him if there are any
plans to make it more compatible with octave or at least a subset of it.