C++ project with octave

From: hafedh trigui
Subject: C++ project with octave
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:39:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Arnaud,
Please find in the following link the full project that I described. The MedianFilter takes an image as input and filtered out by creating lines (just for learning purposes.
Compiling and building the C++ code was ok although resulted in 2 warnings.
There is a script called test.m that should be run in Octave but unfortunately resulted in an unknown error to me.
I'll greatly appreciate your help since this is really my 1st example with mex files.
Many thanks in advance,
Hafedh

1.8 MB
The sender of this file has requested your identity be verified in order to download the file. Learn More
Your file(s) will expire in 30 days