Re: Limit of loading data

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: Limit of loading data
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:48:26 +0100

>    I am an octave newbie. I want to load a big data set saved as .csv
>file. It is really big, about 50K examples.

Well, most of us would say that it is fairly small :)

>After loading, I checked my
>variable size, the variable size is smaller the the data set.

You should tell more about the type and number of data contained in your
data set.  You should also tell us what the variable size is.

>And I think the data set is not fully loaded. Is there any way to solve
>it?

Probably.  You should tell us what is the command that you used to load
the data, what you expected and what you got, in detail.

It is nearly to impossible to give any meaningful answer with the little
data you provided.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107