Re: help

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: help
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 01:37:45 +0100

>It seems you forgot to "Reply All" so I'm forwarding the message to the list

Thanks.

Francesco Potortì:

>>> Functionality similar to that of "parfor" can be obtained by using
>>> "parcellfun" from the octave-forge package "general".
>>> But that requires changing the code.
>>
>> pararrayfun can also be an alternative if the original data are stored
>> in arrays.  Using parcellfun or pararrayfun should work in both Matlab
>> and Octave,
>
>I can't find any reference to parcellfun and pararrayfun in Matlab docs
>online, are they part of some toolbox?

Er, I do not know why I was convinced of that...
No, it appers that Matlab does not have them  -blush-
Sorry for the misinformation.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107