Re: controlling octave from a C program

From: Matt Flax
Subject: Re: controlling octave from a C program
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:53:33 +1100

Yes,

I believe that the starting method for you is called 'octave_main'.

Matt

On 28/12/11 06:07, dtran11 wrote:
I currently use Matlab's Engine in my C program to execute user defined m
files through a dedicated slave matlab process. Is there such a thing in
Octave? I know you can compile the octave libs to interpret m files from
within a standalone c program but if there is a way to control an octave
process via pipes or whatever, that would be better.

Thanks.