Is there a way to get input data from network resources and process it f

From: Manuel Nazar Anchorena
Subject: Is there a way to get input data from network resources and process it from Octave
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:46:23 -0300

Hello address@hidden

I have a quick question. I need to know if there already exists a tool
or script that works with octave th..

Here is the thing..I have different endpoint agents that generate a
metric. (Example temperature) I manually grab these metrics through
the network and input them in an octave script.

Im planning to develop a tool in python that collects those metrics
remotely and invoke octave to process them in batch so the process is
automated.

Before i begin i want to know if there exists today a tool that
performs more or less that task?

thanks in advance

Manuel