Re: units updater for figures is broken when using fltk

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: units updater for figures is broken when using fltk
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:24:20 +0000

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've attached a changeset that works for me on the defualt branch with tip
> below. I've avoided triggering listeners. However, I'm very inexperienced in
> c++ ... so a quick look over would be appreciated.
>
> $ hg tip
> changeset:   14357:c097c22e9294
> tag:         tip
> user:        Ben Abbott  <address@hidden>
> date:        Fri Feb 10 18:57:55 2012 -0500
> summary:     print.m: Restore figure properties in reverse of the order of
> modification.

Did you know about the method function::properties::set_boundingbox?
Along with its get_boundingbox counterpart, those 2 methods are
specifically designed to sync the figure window position between a
graphics toolkit and octave. So in theory, the graphics toolkit never
accesses the figure position directly (because of inverted Y-axis and
1-based indexing), but does it through get_boundingbox/set_boundinbox
methods.

Sorry I didn't mention that earlier.

Michael.