Re: mkoctfile and OpenMP

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: mkoctfile and OpenMP
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:39:59 -0400

2012/4/16 José Luis García Pallero <address@hidden>:
> I'm trying to compile an *.oct file containing some OpenMP issues but
> mkoctfile does not recognices the -fopenmp option for activate OpenMP
> in gcc:

Sigh, people keep trying to pass compiler options to mkoctfile. We
really should figure out a good interface to do this without breaking
current mkoctfile use. What do you suggest? That we pass all
unrecognised options? To what? To the compiler or to the linker?

Right now, you can use the environment variables CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS, and
LDFLAGS to pass options to the C compiler, C++ compiler, or linker,
respectively.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.