Re: Some OctConf announcements

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Some OctConf announcements
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:30:45 -0400

On 15 May 2012 21:15, Júlio Hoffimann <address@hidden> wrote:
> Would be really helpful to get such an overview of the source and hints from
> more involved developers. John et. al, are you planning explore the source
> during the presentation by writing code? IMHO, the best thing to do is to
> record all the steps in adding a new function/feature into Octave.

I plan to give that talk about how to find things and the overall
structure of the source tree. I'll prepare slides for it and of course
I'll put them up online. And someday! I'll get around to Doxygenising
the Octave C++ source code.

I also plan to record some or most talks and publish them as well, if
the people being recorded are ok with it.

- Jordi G. H.