Doc files for octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg?

From: Rachael Brady (rabrady)
Subject: Doc files for octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:05:52 +0000

Dear all,

I've just installed the pre-compiled octave 3.4.0 for Mac OSX following the
Lion instructions.

Everything worked beautifully.  The wiki instructions were perfect and easy to
follow.

Here is my problem: I cannot get any on-line documentation.  When I type "doc"
or at the octane prompt (to access the manual) I get this message:

octave-3.4.0:59> doc
info: Cannot find node `Top'.

Is there some environment variable I need to set?  I want to mention that
nothing was in the "Doc" folder on the dmg.

Thanks for any help.