Re: Intergration help required

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Intergration help required
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:18:16 -0400

On 24 July 2012 07:26, haazu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi I am new to Octave, trying to solve the below integral in octave. please
> help: http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4631617/Untitled.png
> The limits are -5 to +5,
> I am solving a problem relating to radar and came up with this integral...
> Any clue how to solve this?

What does a "solution" mean to you? If you want symbolic integration,
Octave is the wrong tool for the task, because it's not a CAS.

If you want numerical integration, then you need to assign values to
the constants and choose a discretisation of the integration domain.
Then use one of the quad function.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.