Re: Computer code.

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Computer code.
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:51:51 -0400

On 21 August 2012 22:12,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> By what command do we extract the computer code using octave?

What do you mean by "computer code"? What kind of code is not computer code?

If you want to see the source for m-files, type "type foo" to see the
source of function or script "foo". Unfortunately, this only works for
m-files. "which foo" will tell you something of where this function's
source is. However, if it doesn't list a file, you will have to dig
through the C++ source code.

If you want to browse the entire source tree, this can be helpful:

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/stable

Sent from my Emacs☮ texteditorial device

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.