Re: wavwrite.m - how to commit updated function?

From: Macy
Subject: Re: wavwrite.m - how to commit updated function?
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 17:59:34 -0700

Not sure why you rewrote a function that I've been using for years that was in
my octave library and does 24 bits already?  The original dates back to the
octave 2.1.50a release.

I've attached them for you as wavfunctions.zip.

I think the modified ones were simply changed to center the digitization window
about zero so that noise during a quiet period would not toggle causing a
severe introduction of noise into the resulting wav file.