Re: lsode problem

From: sassir
Subject: Re: lsode problem
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 04:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

*First of all Thanks to all of you for the real quick answers advices and
remarks!!*

@marco atzeri-2:
hm... well T_amb and Tamb are the same maybe i have missed one of them when
i tried correcting my file.
Sorry this was just an other obstacle which doesn't help to solve my problem
"faster" :S

T2 is a time depending temperature variable which i want to get!

@Doug Stewart-4
>you must call(use) the M file like this:
>f(q,z)
>
>where q is what you want T2 to be and z is what you want t to be.

Well in the few examples i've seen it worked fine using the octave console
and typing in the "function name", without any parameters, so where's the
difference??
The only possible difference i see so far is that they might script rather
then using m-files.

So i just tried to run a file that only includes the function definition
without calling lsode and setting initial values and still get the same
error message :(.

And what i try to understand from your replay is what should the call look
like in my case as T2 is an unknown i'm a bit confused?

(BTW: I'm using octave on a linux-plattform "QtOctave and console" but could
install and use it under windows)